Tips for cleaning and using makeup brushes
1. Wash brushes with cool or lukewarm water (Hot water could destroy the glue that to hold the bristles and handle together);
2. Wash brushes under running water. Do not soak them in water (Water will break the glue gradually);
3. Dry brushes downward (Upward will let water permeate into the glue and break it);
4. Using mild soap and olive oil to deeply cleaning the bristles weekly can help brushes to keep a good performance everytime;
5. Dry them thoroughly before applying makeup;
6. Daily maintainance: Using tissues along the brush bristles, wipe off the excess residue of cosmetics;
NERVER SOAK the makeup brushes in the warter! (Soak brushes into water will lead to bristles fall apart easily.
Matto makeup brushes integrate high-tech materials and innovative design to make creating an airbrushed flawless look much easier than ever.
12 pieces makeup brushes set is including every makeup need from mineral powders, creams, eye shadow, highlighter, shimmer, and etc.
Ultra plush and smooth fibers give a silky touch on the skin, help create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.
Handcrafted by professional makeup artists to ensure long time using.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: 1-Year free replacement for broken or money-back guarantee.